On-site registration will begin at 9:00 a.m. on March 22. The meeting will start at 1:30 p.m. on March 22 and will conclude at 3:00 p.m. on March 24.
A complete conference schedule will be available soon. Please check back on this site for updates.
The scientific session topics will include:
- Preconception health/fertility
- Maternal health and maternal-fetal interactions
- Children developmental disorders
- Children infectious and immunity disease
- Genomic science and precision maternal child health